Mechanical Digital Floor Scale

Mechanical Digital Floor Scale

Floor scale consists of high quality carbon steel/ stainless steel weighing platform, high precision load cell and intelligent indicator, weighing platform is U shaped beam steel structure, which surface coats anti-corrosive paint to make beautiful shape, firm structure. Floor scale’s property......

Send Inquiry

Floor scale consists of high quality carbon steel/ stainless steel weighing platform, high precision load cell and intelligent indicator, weighing platform is U shaped beam steel structure, which surface coats anti-corrosive paint to make beautiful shape, firm structure. Floor scale’s property is stable and reliable, easy operate, weighing data can be transferred to computer and scoreboard via indicator.

 

Mechanical digital floor scale 

Platform:

Material: Carbon steel

Size: 1.5 m x 1.5 m x 0.125m

Deck: 4mm Checker plate

U beam height: 60mm, thickness: 3mm

 

Indicator: XK3190-A12E

Power supply: 100-240V AC   DC6V 10Ah battery

LED Display

Operating temperature: -25℃ ~ 55℃

Relative humidity: ≤95%RH

Interface: RS232 / RS422

Weighing record storage / check / delete / Power-off protection

Read rate: 1/30000

 

Specification Options:

Max.   Capacity(t)

1

2

3

5

Division   Value(kg)

0.5

1

1

2

Platform   Size(mxm)

1.0x1.0

1.0x1.2

1.2x1.2

1.2x1.5

1.5x1.5

1.5x2.0

2.0x2.0

 

Advantage of weighing platform

1. The platform be welded by CO2 protected welding to prevent the cold solder. The comprehensive performance of the finished product is much better than normal welding product.

2. The scale surface rust removing reaches to Sa2.5 after completely shot blasted, which greatly enhances the anti-corrosion and anti-rust capabilities and very useful for the paint adhesion.

3. Use epoxy zinc-rich primer and acrylic polyurethane topcoat, which belong to high-end outdoor anti-corrosion and anti-rust paint and has excellent anti-corrosion rust properties.

4. The scale body passed 3,650 thousand fatigue tests and obtained related certificate.

 

FAQ

1. Q: Can we send Floor scale sample for reference?
A: We are glad to send Floor scale samples for your inspection. Standard samples can be charge, and you may need to pay the express fees.

 2. Q:What is your terms of payment?
A:Usually,we accept T/T ,you can pay 30% when you order , then pay the rest 70% when the order be finished.

3. Q. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings? 
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.

4. Q.Do you test all your goods before delivery? 
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery. We have QC team comply with TQM,each step is in compliance to the standards.

Hot Tags: mechanical digital floor scale, manufacturers, best, buy, customized, price, for sale, minebea intec, weighing scale
Related Products
Learn More Information About Our Products Know More
Copyright © Jiangxi Zonjli High-Tech Co.,LtdAll Rights Reserved.